Features of our Times Square Hotel
Ideally adjacent to Times Square and the Broadway Theatre District, the InterContinental New York Times Square is an urban oasis in Midtown Manhattan. Rising 36, this high-rise hotel in boast luxurious accommodations with floor-to-ceiling windows.offer spectacular views of the New York City skyline, the Hudson River and Times Square neighborhood.
Designed by Jeffrey Beers International, a world-renowned design team with a global portfolio of award-winning projects, the InterContinental New York Times Square hotel combines classic New York Art Deco heritage with contemporary and natural inspiration.
Featuring a dedicated concierge lounge, a 24 hour workout facility and 24 hour room service, this midtown hotel has everything one may need. InterContinental New York Times Square features:
- 607 Guestrooms over 36 floors
- 1 Penthouse Suite, 3 Manhattan Suites & 25 Avenue Studios
- Prime Midtown Manhattan and Times Square location
- Guestrooms 50% King & 50% Double Bedded
- Bi-level, 3 bedroom Presidential Suite on 36th Floor
- LEED certified
- 10 Meeting Rooms totaling 10,000 square feet
- Wireless Internet in all guestrooms & public space
- 24-hour Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art cardio equipment
- 24-hour Business Center with individual workstations on the meeting room level
- Concierge Lounge on the lobby level
- Convenient A - C - E | N – R - Q | 1 – 2 - 3 | 7 and Shuttle subway access
- Adjacent handicapped accessible subway station entrance
- Non-smoking environment
Schedule hair styling and makeup services in the comfort of your room by calling the Concierge or downloading the NOMI Beauty mobile app. Enjoy a personalized, one-on-one consultation, and choose from their signature range of inspirational looks. Click here to learn more.